Hofgut Hafnerleiten is the ideal place to slow down and leave stress behind. No phones and TVs disturb the peaceful idyllic place and you feel sustainability in environment. In addition, different premises on the property offer a setting for seminars, conferences, weddings, birthday parties and other festivities for up to 60 people.
Architecture & Design
- The property is sustainably planned
- During the planning period of the house, the owners worked together closely with landscape architects to realize the combination between architecture and nature
- The construction methods of the houses were adapted to the surrounding nature and the scenery
- For the interior as well as exterior design of the single houses only natural materials and and environmentally appropriate construction methods were used
- Wild hedges, meadows with scattered fruit trees, grasslands, set up of several ponds (different carp kinds, pond shells, bitterlings, common rudds, crayfish , etc.).
- Avoidance of waste during purchase, packaging material is taken back by the distributor when possible. Reusable packaging is preferred. Waste separation can be found everywhere.
- Kitchen: compostable waste is brought to the own compost, food (noodles, bread, rice , etc.) are given to the chickens. The rest is added to the organic waste collection bin.
- rooms: hand wash and bath additives in large packages, as well as handmade soap are available
- Service: cloth napkins instead of paper napkins, service plates instead of table linen
- Instruction and education of employees
- Recycling depot: paper, glass, recyclables etc.
- The hosts Erwin and Anja Rückerl focuse on a vacation without electric smog and offer the first radiation-free vacation home in Germany.
- The slope house received the high-class seal EMF “green electromagnetic”.
- The focus of the measurement was set on the bed area to guarantee a deep and stress free sleep to guests.
Energy and Water Consumption
- Water management: own well 90 meters deep for drinking water.
- Water treatment: all the wastewater is purified in the own membrane plant and is further used for lavatory flush and watering the garden.
- The own well feeds the ponds.
Food and Production
- Own garden (fruit, herbs, vegetables, nuts) that are used in the kitchen.
- Focus on regional producers:
- Currently, Hofgut Hafnerleiten is supplied with goat cheese, fruit brandy, juices and lamb by small manufacturers from the neighborhood.
- Delivery of food is combined. Only a few main suppliers for the whole purchase that minimizes weekly deliveries.
for more info:https://www.hofgut.info/en